Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Three Down and None To Go

Yay for another yarn along over at Ginny's

This blogging thing (although in theory is so much fun) when it comes down to it is a discipline.  I'm so very happy for things like this to keep me going.  AND not only in blogging but in knitting and reading as well!

This week - actually just now - I finished my third "In Threes" cardigan.  The first is here and the second is here.  This one is for my three year old.  As I was knitting it she shouts out, "For ME!  So I can wear on Easter!"  Well yes Bethany, you can wear it on Easter.  As long as when we get the dresses out of the hand-me-down box there is one that matches this lovely shade of purple.  


I still have to block it and weave in the ends.

New England knits... I think that I will be making myself something next.  I'm pretty sure this will be my first knitting book purchase. 

3 comments:

  1. That is so lovely. Purple is such a great color for spring.
    Warmly,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! And so very nice that you have people to knit with and kids that want to wear your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardi! I have that book as well and look forward to see what you decide to make for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!